Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Quite some time..

It has been quite some time since I post anything. Last time was about.. something was it? Random expression of my feeling on my daily life. I did however made some promises to come up with new games review.

But... I've been busy lately. I DID finished a few games, but then again writing about it is something else. Just because I enjoy playing the games doesn't mean I like writing about 'em. Hehe

I wrote about all those game reviews because I wanted to talk about them. To share, my opinion and to expose the exhilarating experiences I had while playing the game. Its the same feeling when you go for... ice fishing. The last thing you want be while fishing for pike is to be interrupted.
Oh yeah! Haha


For sometime now, I think I should make some movie reviews too. I mean, I've watched quite a lot of movies in a week. Maybe I should write some of it. Just to kill time.

Well, thats all for now. I do have alot to say but.. again. I don't have the time, yet.
Got presentations, quizzes and tests, and some reports to do. I even writing a report right now while blogging the same time.
Hehe







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 - ; Blissful Life. All Right Reserved.
This site is best viewed with 1024x768 resolution using Chrome